AC And Solar Street Light Maintenance
- Perform visual inspection of outdoor lighting fixture placement, design scheme, and recommend possible enhancements
- Clean lenses and fixtures to ensure longevity and correct light output
- Inspect lighting on a regular schedule.
- Check all exit lighting for proper installation and function.
- Replace any nonfunctional lights.
- Check for the driver, LED PCB and cabling are intact.
- Check solar panel, battery, and charge controller performance and efficiency. Replace any if malfunctioned.
- Remove and renew grease in ball or roller bearing.
- Test insulation.
- Check clearance between shaft and journal boxes of sleeve bearing motors.
- Examine connections of commutator and armature coils.
Solar System Maintenance
- Examine your Solar Panel that they are clean and secure.
- Check your Solar Panels aren’t Corroded.
- Check Wiring for any Damages.
- Ensure Regular Electrical and System Fault Checks.
- Repairing or replacing solar panels